Welcome to Week 4 of the National Football League fantasy division. I hope none of your players are below, but if they are I hope they are healed miraculously, you start them and they go off for 400 yards and 5 touchdowns a piece.
Editor’s Note: Rotoworld’s partner FanDuel.com is hosting a one-week $250,000 Fantasy Football Contest for Week 4’s games. It’s only $5 to join and first prize is $15,000. Starts this Sunday at 1pm ET. Here’s the link.
For lineup decisions let Pat Daugherty help you out with his Week 4 Rankings. For sleepers let Nick Mensio give you the scoop in his latest. And always be sure to read Evan Silva’s detailed look at every game in his Matchups column.
Panthers at Ravens
* DeAngelo Williams (thigh) is probable after practicing in full all week. He should have a fairly heavy workload as Mike Tolbert (leg) has been placed on injured reserve with a designation to return and Jonathan Stewart (knee) is listed as questionable, but does not look like he will be able to go.
* Bernard Pierce (thigh) practiced in full this week and is listed as probable. He will play, but the Ravens backfield has gotten pretty crowded with Lorenzo Taliaferro and Justin Forsett both playing well. Offensive coordinator Gary Kubiak said, “We’re going to keep a fresh guy on the field — that’s what we’re going to do — and if we feel like one guy has the hot hand, so to speak, then obviously he’s going to go back out.”
Packers at Bears
* Jarrett Boykin (knee/groin) is questionable after hurting his groin in Thursday’s practice and is considered a gametime decision. If he can’t go, rookie Davante Adams would see the lion’s share of the WR3 snaps.
* Brandon Marshall (ankle) is listed as questionable after missing practice all week. It’s hard to get a good read on if they are just being extra cautious or if there is a good chance he doesn’t play. Thankfully this is an early game so we’ll know for sure if he’s going to play. But if he can’t go, Alshon Jeffery and Martellus Bennett would get a boost.
Bills at Texans
* Arian Foster (hamstring) was limited in practice Friday and is a game-time decision. Coach O’Brien isn’t tipping his hand on this one, but it doesn’t seem like Foster is quite ready yet, especially with the workload they’ve been giving him. Alfred Blue would get the nod again if Foster can’t go.
Editor’s Note: Fantasy football is all about finding value – especially for last-minute injury replacements. Want to find the best FanDuel picks for Week 4 that won’t break the bank? Check out RotoGrinders’ interactive FanDuel NFL Projections Tool.
Titans at Colts
* Jake Locker (wrist) is listed as questionable, but beat writer Jim Wyatt thinks he is closer to out than questionable. Locker has been pretty awful over the last two games and it would make sense to give him time to heal his hand as best as possible.
* Delanie Walker (shoulder) is questionable after being limited on Thursday and Friday. He believes he has a “great” chance to play.
Lions at Jets
* Calvin Johnson (ankle) is questionable after missing two days of practice and being limited on Friday. He’s looking like he’ll be able to go, but be sure to keep an eye on the inactives.
Dolphins vs. Raiders (in London)
* Charles Clay (knee) continues to be limited in practice, but will continue to play. He’s lost his upside with his nagging knee injury though.
Buccaneers at Steelers
* Doug Martin (knee) practiced fully this week and will get the start against Pittsburgh. Bobby Rainey will back him up, but with three lost fumbles in three games, Rainey should take a back seat for the time being.
4 PM GAMES
Jaguars at Chargers
* Marqise Lee (hamstring) is out again this week.
* Ladarius Green (hamstring) is questionable after missing Friday’s practice and being limited on Thursday. These things usually go the other way around, so it looks like he hurt himself in Thursday’s practice. Keep an eye on this, but it’s not looking great for him. Antonio Gates would be a much safer play with him out.
Falcons at Vikings
* Roddy White (hamstring) is listed as probable and is fully expected to play.
* Harry Douglas (foot) is listed as questionable after a limited practice on Friday, but it looks like that was more of a rest day for him and that he should be able to go.
Eagles at 49ers
* Vernon Davis (ankle, knee) is headed for a game-time decision after being limited in practice this week. It seems like he has a decent shot of playing, but don’t rely on him unless you have a backup in the late games.
Saints at Cowboys
* Rolando McClain (groin) is listed as questionable. If he can’t go it’s a nice boost for Robinson.
Patriots at Chiefs
* Jamaal Charles (ankle) practiced on Friday and is looking like he’ll be able to play Monday night, but we should know more after Saturday’s practice.
Source Article from http://rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/48959/78/injury-questions-week-4