Welcome to Week 13 of the National Football League, Fantasy Division.This week is looking fairly straight-forward for injury news, with the biggest news being Arian Foster most likely, hopefully, probably, returning for a tasty matchup against the Titans and to your teams. Good luck all!
As a last minute primer let Pat Daugherty answer your lineup questions with his Week 13 Rankings. For sleepers, let Nick Mensio fill you in on the best targets. And always be sure to read Evan Silva’s detailed look at every game in his Matchups column.
1 PM GAMES
Chargers at Ravens
* Ryan Mathews was able to practice this week and should get his full complement of snaps in a tough matchup at Baltimore.
Browns at Bills
* Jordan Cameron (concussion) has gotten in limited practices all week, but has yet to be cleared and is listed as questionable. This is an early game, so we will know his status early enough and he should be a full go if he is cleared.
Titans at Texans
* Arian Foster (groin) is listed as questionable, but coach Bill O’Brien expects him to play after getting in practices all week. He has a great matchup against the Titans’ poor run defense.
Washington at Colts
* Jordan Reed (hamstring) is listed as questionable, but practiced in full every day this week and should be able to go.
Giants at Jaguars
* Cecil Shorts (flu) is listed as probable. He was able to return to practice on Thursday and looks like he’ll be fine for Sunday. His upside is limited, but as the #1 receiver he has some appeal.
Panthers at Vikings
* Mike Tolbert (knee) is listed as probable and will return, most likely seeing goal line looks again. He muddies the already muddy running back situation in Carolina.
* Jerick McKinnon (back) is listed as doubtful, but already told reporters he wouldn’t play on Sunday. This leaves the running back touches up for grabs as Joe Banyard appeared to have earned himself playing time when Matt Asiata, who is listed as probable, was out last week. We expect some form of a committee for Minnesota’s running backs.
Saints at Steelers
Raiders at Rams
* Latavius Murray (concussion) was able to practice a little this week, but wasn’t cleared and is officially out.
Bengals at Buccaneers
* Austin Seferian Jenkins (back) is listed as questionable but returned to practice Wednesday and should be able to go.
* Charles Sims (ankle) was a full participant in Practice Friday and is listed as probable, but is a very low ceiling play in a committee backfield.
4 PM GAMES
Cardinals at Falcons
* Larry Fitzgerald (knee) is listed as questionable after getting a limited practice in on Friday. He looks to be a game-time decision in a late game, which makes him a scary play.
Patriots at Packers
* Brandon LaFell (shoulder) was limited in Friday’s practice and is listed as questionable. He is expected to play and has been an integral part of the Patriots’ offense.
* Shane Vereen (ankle) is listed as questionable after getting limited practices in this week. He will play.
Broncos at Chiefs
* Julius Thomas (ankle) was limited on Thursday and Friday and is considered a game time decision. Hopefully we’ll get some early news on him since there aren’t many options on the waiver wire worth holding for the evening games in case he can’t go.
* Donnie Avery (sports hernia) will make his return to the starting lineup this week.
Dolphins at Jets
* Mike Wallace (chest) remained limited in Friday’s practice, but he should be able to go Monday night.
* Charles Clay (knee, hamstring) didn’t practice on Friday, but he expects to play Monday night in a good matchup for tight ends.
* Jace Amaro (concussion) was unable to practice Friday and appears unlikely to be able to suit up Monday night.
Source Article from http://rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/50441/78/injury-questions-week-13