Jackson missed practice this week coming off of the team’s bye week.
A big issue for the wideout is the range of motion in his left shoulder. Gruden said they will test it again Saturday before making a final decision before the game.
Here are some other injuries we are following on Friday:
1. Doug Martin (hamstring) is a game-time decision for Sunday against the Bears. Martin hasn’t played since Week 2. Coach Dirk Koetter said Martin did more Friday but has not been cleared to play yet.
2. Steelers wideout Darrius Heyward-Bey (foot) was ruled out, along with running back DeAngelo Williams (knee).
3. Rams running back Todd Gurley (thigh) is questionable to play. He was a full participant after not practicing Wednesday and Thursday.
4. Jets quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick (knee) is questionable for Sunday and is a game-time decision, coach Todd Bowles said. Center Nick Mangold (ankle) is out. Muhammad Wilkerson will play.
5. Falcons running back Tevin Coleman (hamstring), cornerback Desmond Trufant (shoulder) and tight end Jacob Tamme (shoulder) are ruled out.
6. Packers linebacker Clay Matthews (hamstring) was ruled out against the Titans. Coach Mike McCarthy indicated running back James Starks (knee) has a higher likelihood to play than tight end Jared Cook (ankle). “James is very close,” McCarthy said, before adding the team will see how Cook is looking on Saturday. Starks is questionable, while Cook is doubtful.
7. Eagles guard Allen Barbre (hamstring) was ruled out. Tight end Brent Celek (ribs) is questionable, as well as defensive tackle Bennie Logan (groin).
9. Chiefs receiver Jeremy Maclin (groin) was ruled out, coach Andy Reid said. Linebacker Justin Houston (knee) was ruled out.
11. Giants receiver Victor Cruz (ankle) didn’t practice but is making progress, coach Ben McAdoo said.
12. Texans defensive tackle Vince Wilfork (groin) will be a game-time decision. Wideout Will Fuller (knee) is questionable.
13. Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu (shoulder) was ruled out for Sunday.
14. Tony Romo (back) is questionable for Sunday after practicing fully but isn’t expected to be inactive for the game. Safety Barry Church (arm) and cornerback Morris Claiborne (groin) will not play.
15. Vikings defensive tackle Sharrif Floyd (knee) and cornerback Marcus Sherels (ankle) were ruled out. Linval Joseph (shoulder) and wideout Laquon Treadwell (hamstring) are questionable.
16. Niners running back Carlos Hyde (shoulder) and wideout Torrey Smith (back) are questionable.
17. Chargers wideout Travis Benjamin(knee) is doubtful. Linebacker Denzel Perryman (hamstring) as ruled out. Tight end Hunter Henry (knee) is questionable, as well as wideout Tyrell Williams (knee).
18. Titans running back Derrick Henry (calf) was a full participant after not practicing earlier this week.
19. Patriots tight end Martellus Bennett (ankle), wideouts Julian Edelman (foot) and Chris Hogan (back) are questionable.
20. Wideout Jarvis Landry (shoulder) was limited and is questoinable.